STAYING SAFE TOGETHER
Our Clinics Are Open!
External Affairs are seeing patients again at both our Edmonton & St. Albert locations. Your safety is our priority. We have implemented guidelines and measures to reduce risk and maintain a safe environment for our patients and staff.
We also have new business hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10am-6pm.
Tuesday, Thursday: 12pm-8pm.
Our COVID-19 Protocols
- Face masks are mandatory in common areas of the clinic. Face masks may only be removed in treatment rooms when requested by your technician.
- You will need to sanitize hands on entry.
- A temperature check will be done upon entry.
- Please don’t touch our retail products. We will gather them for you.
- A COVID-19 consent form must be signed before treatment.
- PPE will be worn by service providers, to the extent it is recommended by the local health authorities.
- Rooms and high touch areas will be throughly disinfected between each client.
Our COVID-19 FAQ's
No persons other than the client getting treatment will be allowed in our clinics at this time. No exceptions will be made.
Our waiting areas are open, but we are allowing no more than two people to use them at a time
How We're Continuing To Serve You
We’re available during our new operating hours to respond to your inquiries and booking requests.
You can reach out to us to make a booking or with your injectables, skin treatment or skin care questions by texting us at 587-805-2072, emailing us at [email protected] or phoning us at 780-459-5520.
You can purchase skin care products from our online store.
You can purchase our range of External Affairs and ZO Skin Health skincare lines from our online store. We are offering in-store pickup at our St. Albert location and free shipping on all orders over $200.